fredag 27 november 2015

Module 4

Hello!

Last week with this module and I´m working on the last things about my assignment about interaction in customer service, non face to face interaction.
It has been a small challenge to evaluate my own work and look at it in new ways, but very instructive and good for my personal development. I think this assignment has made me more aware of what I do and how the customers experience it. 


We communicate with our customers by phone and e-mail. There are some differences there since one is audio and the other are written communication. When talking in th ephone the voice is the most important thing I think. If you say the right things with a angry tone no one will think you have god service, even if you said the right facts. 
When e-mailing with a customer clarity is the most important thing since when you can´t read the other persons voice, there are a greater risk for missunderstandings. 

Talk to you more in the webinar!

Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar