torsdag 5 november 2015

Module 4 Week 1

Hello everyone!

New week and new module!
I will write some about my expectations for this module and the benefits of it for my organization. 

I hope to be more aware about how I and my colleagues act infront of customers, and how we can improve our actions in order to get the customers a better experience from visting any of our stores. 
Being aware of what can be improved gives us something to work with. Nobody is perfect, we can always work with our selfs and become a little bit better than before. 
Aiming for best possible service for our customers requiers us to constantly look at our own behaviour. Not negativly and disparaging but with a positiv setting on change and development. 

Se you next week in webinars!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar